Sunday store hours are temporarily changed through the duration of the pandemic.
Mon–Sat: 9am – 8pm • Sun: 9am – 3pm • 151 E. Main St. • Kent, OH • (330) 673-2878
To Our Valued Customers:
The store remains open to the public for curbside pick-up throughout the month of May.
Given the size of our store, it is not possible right now to permit walk-in shopping. We apologize for the inconvenience, but good health is our top priority. For the added safety of our staff and your curbside pick-up, our staff are required to wear face coverings while on duty. At the end of May, we’ll review the social distancing guidelines provided by the Ohio Department of Health and reassess. In the meantime, you can browse our inventory to check on products and availability. Scroll below to view our May specials!
Thanks for your patience!
JP Organic Plant Starts $3.59 per 3pack
KNFC markets local and organic produce, dairy, packaged, bulk and frozen foods, household items, herbs, vitamins and natural beauty products, sourcing whenever possible from local providers of organic and natural foods.
- Packaged Goods: Only natural ingredients, nothing artifical!
- Produce: Fresh, local and organic
- Refrigerated: Fresh, local eggs, tofu, and flax seed oil
- Frozen: Heat-to-eat treats, popsicles, breads (including Paleo and gluten-free), and ice-creams
- Dairy: Specialty cheeses, yogurt
- Bulk: Nuts, seeds, flour, oats, sugar, salt, and more!
- Bread and Baked Goods: Fresh from northeast Ohio bakeries.
- Hand-packed: Dried fruit, trail mixes, and soup mixes
- Herbs: Bulk dried herbs, herbal supplements and tinctures
- Vitamins: Specialty brand vitamins, all-natural ingredients
- Health and Beauty: Cruelty-free, natural soaps, lotions and shampoos
- Household Goods: Cooking gear, natural cleaners, laundry detergents
- Specialty Diets: Gluten-free, Salt-free, and Dairy-free products!
- Deli Case: Fresh hummus, spinach pies, tofurkey, and more!
Sign up for our free Loyalty program!
Earn points on all purchases. Any CBD product is 15% off with a point redemption!*
*Cannot be combined with member discount. One point redemption per purchase.
KNFC Order and Pick-up Guidelines
For the time being, Kent Natural Foods Co-op is open for pick-up orders only. Please note that emailing email@example.com is the preferred method for ordering, but orders may be also be placed by calling or texting 330-474-9416. If no one is able to pick up when you phone, you may leave your order via voicemail. Note that the option to use voice-to-text may become garbled at times. The following are some guidelines to help with the flow of this new way of shopping. We thank you for your business and will do our best to keep you healthy and well fed!
- Orders may be placed anytime but can only be filled during 9am–8pm M–Sat and until 3pm on Sunday.
- Orders may be picked up during regular hours of operation 9am–8pm M–Sat and until 3pm on Sunday.
- Preferred method of payment is PayPal, Credit Card, EBT and lastly cash or check.
- Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Once your order has been placed and filled, we will call you and arrange for payment and pick-up.
- Please group like items (e.g., frozen, refrigerated, bulk, etc.).
- When you arrive at the store, call to let us know you are there and one of our personal shoppers will bring your order out.
- Due to supply shortages we are limiting bulk purchases to 3–5 pounds or less of each bulk item. For all other items, we ask that you order no more than three of any one item. If you want a larger quantity please order a case in advance.
- Please be as specific as possible with the items you are ordering, such as brand name, flavor, size, etc. Include substitutes should we not have a specific brand.
- Please use this method of ordering even if it is only one item rather than calling the regular phone, or knocking on the door. This way staff can fulfill orders quicker and more efficiently.
The Board of Kent Natural Foods Co-op is currently reviewing the FDA and Governor DeWine’s guidelines to re-opening retail food stores. The Board will soon be determining the best time to re-open to the public. Stay tuned for an announcement by May 8th. Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times.