• Daily: 9am – 8pm • 151 E. Main St. • Kent, OH • (330) 673-2878
KNFC markets local and organic produce, dairy, packaged, bulk and frozen foods, household items, herbs, vitamins and natural beauty products, sourcing whenever possible from local providers of organic and natural foods.
- Packaged Goods: Only natural ingredients, nothing artifical!
- Produce: Fresh, local and organic
- Refrigerated: Fresh, local eggs, tofu, and flax seed oil
- Frozen: Heat-to-eat treats, popsicles, breads (including Paleo and gluten-free), and ice-creams
- Dairy: Specialty cheeses, yogurt
- Bulk: Nuts, seeds, flour, oats, sugar, salt, and more!
- Bread and Baked Goods: Fresh from northeast Ohio bakeries.
- Hand-packed: Dried fruit, trail mixes, and soup mixes
- Herbs: Bulk dried herbs, herbal supplements and tinctures
- Vitamins: Specialty brand vitamins, all-natural ingredients
- Health and Beauty: Cruelty-free, natural soaps, lotions and shampoos
- Household Goods: Cooking gear, natural cleaners, laundry detergents
- Specialty Diets: Gluten-free, Salt-free, and Dairy-free products!
- Deli Case: Fresh hummus, spinach pies, tofurkey, and more!
Sign up for our free Loyalty program!
Earn points on all purchases. Any CBD product is 15% off with a point redemption!*
*Cannot be combined with member discount. One point redemption per purchase.