151 E. Main St. • Kent, OH • (330) 673-2878 •
2020 ELECTION RESULTS
KENT NATURAL FOODS CO-OP BOARD OF TRUSTEES Welcomes
Jeff Ingram, Elizabeth Ryan, Sandy Brotje, Becca Zak, and Tanya Lipton
New In-Store Shopping Hours:
Mon–Fri: 10am- 8pm • Sat: 9am – 8pm • Sun: Noon – 6pm
* Maximum store capacity including staff will be kept to no more than eight people. All CDC protocols will be in place, including masks, 6 feet distancing, hand and surface sanitizing, and sneeze guard protection screens at the register.
Order ahead and Pick-up!
Let us help you find
The Perfect Gift!
KNFC markets local and organic produce, dairy, packaged, bulk and frozen foods, household items, herbs, vitamins and natural beauty products, sourcing whenever possible from local providers of organic and natural foods.
- Packaged Goods: Only natural ingredients, nothing artifical!
- Produce: Fresh, local and organic
- Refrigerated: Fresh, local eggs, tofu, and flax seed oil
- Frozen: Heat-to-eat treats, popsicles, breads (including Paleo and gluten-free), and ice-creams
- Dairy: Specialty cheeses, yogurt
- Bulk: Nuts, seeds, flour, oats, sugar, salt, and more!
- Bread and Baked Goods: Fresh from northeast Ohio bakeries.
- Hand-packed: Dried fruit, trail mixes, and soup mixes
- Herbs: Bulk dried herbs, herbal supplements and tinctures
- Vitamins: Specialty brand vitamins, all-natural ingredients
- Health and Beauty: Cruelty-free, natural soaps, lotions and shampoos
- Household Goods: Cooking gear, natural cleaners, laundry detergents
- Specialty Diets: Gluten-free, Salt-free, and Dairy-free products!
- Deli Case: Fresh hummus, spinach pies, tofurkey, and more!
Sign up for our free Loyalty program!
*Cannot be combined with member discount. One point redemption per purchase.
KNFC Order and Pick-up Guidelines
Kent Natural Foods Co-op is open for pick-up ordersas well as individual shopping, limited to one customer at a time. Orders may be placed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling or texting 330-474-9416, and speaking with staff or leaving voicemail with your name, contact phone number and order. The following are some guidelines to help with the flow of this new way of shopping. We thank you for your business and will do our best to keep you healthy and well fed!
- Orders may be placed anytime but can only be filled during 9am–8pm M–Sat and until 3pm on Sunday.
- Orders may be picked up during regular hours of operation 9am–8pm M–Sat and until 3pm on Sunday.
- Preferred method of payment is PayPal, Credit Card, EBT and lastly cash or check.
- Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Once your order has been placed and filled, we will call you and arrange for payment and pick-up.
- Please group like items (e.g., frozen, refrigerated, bulk, etc.).
- When you arrive at the store, call to let us know you are there and one of our personal shoppers will bring your order out.
- Due to supply shortages we are limiting bulk purchases to 3–5 pounds or less of each bulk item. For all other items, we ask that you order no more than three of any one item. If you want a larger quantity please order a case in advance.
- Please be as specific as possible with the items you are ordering, such as brand name, flavor, size, etc. Include substitutes should we not have a specific brand.
- Please use this method of ordering even if it is only one item rather than calling the regular phone, or knocking on the door. This way staff can fulfill orders quicker and more efficiently.